Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '17 at 15:09
- Stack Overflow 795 795 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 745 745 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 215 215 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 191 191 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 131 131 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 How to quickly send commands to nested tmux sessions?
- 20 Simulate USB/Bluetooth HID device locally in order to inject events?
- 12 Customize sphinxdoc theme
- 10 How many times was logging.error() called?
- 9 How to efficiently split up a large text file wihout splitting multiline records?
- 7 How can I execute multiple optional substitute commands in one line?
- 7 How do I use sudo to run multiple commands as another user within a portion of a script?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.