I make my living programming PL/SQL and administering Oracle Databases. For scripting tasks I like perl a lot. Contact me if you have a PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle or any other digital data related task in Switzerland or Southern Germany. I speak German, English and French and have a solid finance/banking know how. Phone: +41 76 558 70 68, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '17 at 10:32
- Stack Overflow 33.2k 33.2k 2020 gold badges127127 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 138 Vim: What's the difference between let and set?
- 101 How can I make Vim's `J` and `gq` commands use one space after a period?
- 94 How to find the users list in oracle 11g db?
- 93 Multiple search and replace in one line
- 87 How to use sqlplus to connect to an Oracle Database located on another host without modifying my own tnsnames.ora
- 87 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 57 Is it possible to use find and replace on a wildcard string in VIM?
- View more network posts →