I make my living programming PL/SQL and administering Oracle Databases. For scripting tasks I like perl a lot. Contact me if you have a PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle or any other digital data related task in Switzerland or Southern Germany. I speak German, English and French and have a solid finance/banking know how. Phone: +41 76 558 70 68, eMail: email@example.com
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '17 at 10:32
- Stack Overflow 34k 34k 2323 gold badges133133 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 Vim: What's the difference between let and set?
- 105 How can I make Vim's `J` and `gq` commands use one space after a period?
- 97 Multiple search and replace in one line
- 96 How to find the users list in oracle 11g db?
- 90 How to use sqlplus to connect to an Oracle Database located on another host without modifying my own tnsnames.ora
- 87 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 60 Is it possible to use find and replace on a wildcard string in VIM?
- View more network posts →