Embedded developer and user of vim since I installed Linux on my 486 decades ago. I write a lot of low level code so most of my days are running vim over SSH. When I dabble in UI development I run gVim on a Windows machine.
For many years I stayed clear of plugins and ran vanilla vim and in the past few years I've finally gotten on the plugin bandwagon. I keep to viml based plugins since every location I run vim will support it.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 1 '16 at 15:45
Top network posts
- 16 How to show search results for all open buffers
- 15 Don't touch file upon write if the file was not changed
- 15 Is lookaround possible in vim's regex system?
- 10 How can I use a line number to copy a line to where my cursor is?
- 10 Several lines instructions
- 9 Like Ctrl-A and Ctrl-X but modify only the first digit
- 7 Is it possible to make a numerically-prefixed hotkey run a function that many times?
- View more network posts →