Italian, living in Madrid, Spain; teacher of electronics at higher education since 1994, user of Unix since 1989 and of Linux as soon as it existed (kernel 0.99pl8, or something like that, SLS distribution on 40 floppies...), user of TeX/LaTeX since even before (on a VAX/VMS!) and hobbist photographer with a geeky side. And ever... #SOreadytohelp !
- Ask Ubuntu 28.4k 28.4k 1212 gold badges9898 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 16k 16k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Photography 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 678 678 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Why is my PC freezing while I'm copying a file to a pendrive?
- 71 What are the alternatives to Notepad++ on Ubuntu?
- 57 Is there a simple text editor (like gedit) with options to make text bold?
- 54 What is a "failed to create a symbolic link: file exists" error?
- 53 How to list all variables names and their current values?
- 47 How to run a program with only one CPU core?
- 40 Shouldn't dconf-editor and gsettings access the same database?
- View more network posts →