A wandering Diogenes in search of the perfect algorithm. A mariner on the stormy seas of computation. An impresario of shape and quantity.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '16 at 17:55
- History 36.3k 36.3k 33 gold badges8585 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.5k 9.5k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 105 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 101 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →