I really like the model of infrastructure as code, ideally with Ansible, and enjoy backend database development, with PostgreSQL or other DBs.
I have been a key contributor to successful startups as a founder and patent co-author.
Bath, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '16 at 10:29
- Server Fault 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- DevOps 700 700 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 216 216 11 silver badge
- Ask Ubuntu 194 194 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 254 LVM dangers and caveats
- 151 Is it possible to decompile a compiled .pyc file into a .py file?
- 136 Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- 28 Ansible: Other option available for telnet check of open ports?
- 9 Can you get the AWS account name from boto?
- 9 On Azure, how do I run a short-lived Docker container on a schedule?
- 8 How do you make it obvious you are on a production system?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 17 '16