I tweet as @adamhotep , mostly about security.
Anything I post anywhere online, except on property of my employer or when explicitly noted, represents only myself.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 This signature links my PGP key to https://stackexchange.com/users/674651/adam-katz My key & other links: https://keybase.io/khopesh -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iEYEARECAAYFAlUXm2oACgkQjroVuvStkpL62wCg0pf/oMvm 1+coA6EFInuehkBuTRcAn2mtY5hnKQpHOfqwRP6LvjH3XtOp =ESe3 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '16 at 0:57
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.6k 2.6k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 755 755 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 572 572 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 What are ssh-keygen best practices?
- 61 Password rules: Should I disallow "leetspeak" dictionary passwords like XKCD's Tr0ub4dor&3
- 51 Using getopts to process long and short command line options
- 44 What's the difference between id_rsa.pub and id_dsa.pub?
- 40 How to prove my Gmail has been hacked?
- 37 Is there a way to configure vimdiff to ignore ALL whitespaces?
- 35 How to suspend and bring a background process to foreground
- View more network posts →