Sardathrion - against SE abuse
I am deeply saddened and worried by the abusing behaviour of stack exchange staff with regards to its users and have stopped all activities in this network. I urge you to do educate yourselves before it is too late.
Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur? -- Cicero, Marcus Tullius (106-43BC)
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '16 at 12:49
- Role-playing Games 37.8k 37.8k 66 gold badges105105 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 14.3k 14.3k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.7k 11.7k 1818 gold badges6767 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- History 8k 8k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 140 Betrayed by my GM; how can I respond?
- 120 Dealing with (supposedly) in-character bullying
- 107 Mocking a class: Mock() or patch()?
- 97 New girl gamer in our D&D group is causing weird tension - what to do?
- 90 How can I get people to remember my character's gender?
- 88 How should a GM deal with "standing orders?"
- View more network posts →