I like Vim. It's like I'm programming my keyboard to write more programs that programs my keyboard even more. It's great.
Vim plugins I've made:
- django-plus.vim - Improvements to the handling of Django related files
- impsort.vim - Sort and highlight Python imports
- headlines.vim - Quickly edit the top of your source files
- braceless.vim - Text objects, folding, and more for Python and other indented languages.
- dyslexic.vim - Find misspelled text by searching for word permutations
- fzf-filemru - File MRU with fzf.vim
- local-indent.vim - Display a guide for the current line's indent level.
- wstrip.vim - Strip trailing whitespace only on changed lines.
Top network posts
- 15 Make cnext and cprevious loop back to the begining
- 14 How can I easily list the content of the registers before pasting?
- 13 Why does "Operator" + "Motion" behave inconsistently?
- 13 A built-in way to make Vim open a new buffer with file?
- 11 How do I paste the same line of code X times but change one word in the line each time?
- 11 Use Vim with virtualenv
- 11 Mapping without polluting the original operator
- View more network posts →