First I was grepping just on special occasions, but before long I was doing it every weekend. Then someone brought some sed over and I was "sure, why not?" and boy, what a mistake that was. I ended up as a daily vi user :-/
- Vi and Vim 51.7k 51.7k 1919 gold badges165165 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.9k 23.9k 2424 gold badges9090 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- The Workplace 7.5k 7.5k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 542 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 475 How can I copy text to the system clipboard from Vim?
- 251 What's the simplest way to strip trailing whitespace from all lines in a file?
- 248 Why doesn't the backspace key work in insert mode?
- 221 Is it reasonable to ask a potential employer for samples of their code and/or employee contact information, to determine if I want to work there?
- 166 What is Neovim? How is it different from Vim? And why should I care?
- 147 Asked to sign an NDA after a one-month internship
- View more network posts →