I'm a programmer, professionally in Python, but I do gamedev in C++. I run a blog at blog.tankorsmash.com where I put up a tutorial or two, or talk about the games I'm working on.
I also tweet a lot at @tankorsmash. I'm always looking to meet new people, so make sure to say hi! Often put videos about my newest game, Beat Up The Face, or Build Up The Base still in development.
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 780 780 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 688 688 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Pets 307 307 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 281 281 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 How to display the first few characters of a string in Python?
- 46 Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 37 global name 'reverse' is not defined
- 31 Convert file contents to lower case
- 31 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 30 How to read input from console in a batch file?
- 30 doxygen and graphviz doesn't generate map files
- View more network posts →