Information Technology Specialist by Day, Science Enthusiast with too many areas of interest for a lifetime.
In I.T. my main areas of interest are networking, virtualization, voIP, debian servers, etc.
Everyday I become better at using my favorite tools; bash, vim, tmux, sed, and graphviz. Also thanks to SE. Heres my attempt at returning the favor.
I feel I can contribute to the SE Language Sites, because I use English, German, and French daily and extensively. I am currently attempting to find some time to learn another latin-based language, most likely Spanish, but Italian is also still in the running. I have picked up comprehension skills in both during my travels, thanks to 5 years of latin in school, and 20+ years of exposure to French.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '16 at 17:03
- Unix & Linux 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 322 322 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 298 298 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Emacs 279 279 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 What are the correct permissions for the .gnupg enclosing folder? gpg: WARNING: unsafe enclosing directory permissions on configuration file
- 44 How to configure apt in Debian Buster after release
- 34 How can I monitor serial port traffic?
- 20 ssh forward multiple ports
- 19 Is it possible to expose TCP tunnel in Linux as special character device?
- 15 On-demand SSH Socks proxy through systemd user units with socket-activation doesn't restart as wished
- View more network posts →