- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 1313 gold badges5757 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 270 Type annotations for *args and **kwargs
- 145 Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- 102 Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- 76 List known filetypes
- 67 What does it mean to be "sh compatible"?
- 40 How can it be easy to write but "impossible" to extract the private key from a crypto token?
- 39 What are the targets of professional reverse software engineering?
- View more network posts →