- Stack Overflow 14.4k 14.4k 1010 gold badges4545 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- 110 Type annotations for *args and **kwargs
- 99 Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- 63 What does it mean to be "sh compatible"?
- 55 List known filetypes
- 38 How can it be easy to write but "impossible" to extract the private key from a crypto token?
- 38 What are the targets of professional reverse software engineering?
- View more network posts →