- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 99 gold badges4040 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 763 763 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 742 742 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 684 684 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- 96 Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- 79 Type annotations for *args and **kwargs
- 63 What does it mean to be "sh compatible"?
- 48 List known filetypes
- 37 What are the targets of professional reverse software engineering?
- 37 How can it be easy to write but "impossible" to extract the private key from a crypto token?
- View more network posts →