Was a software developer at Cisco. I wrote (and fixed) code for Cisco Intrusion Prevention Sensor(IPS). My work had been predominantly on C++,C and Linux.
Other than that, i love to play table tennis and football,watch sitcoms and movies, and read fiction. I listen to alt-rock and acoustic-folk mostly. I started running last year and can pant my way through 10Kms now. In 2014, I plan to finish a half marathon.
Top network posts
- 32 What does $$@ and the pipe symbol in Makefile stand for?
- 31 Rationale behind the container_of macro in linux/list.h
- 21 mapping function keys in vim
- 19 Bash readline deleting till the previous slash
- 10 simulate incoming packets on a network interface in linux
- 10 What exactly is the keyword "should" in RSpec Ruby
- 9 Anonymous Structures in C found in Unix Kernel
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 15 '15