Vimmer since about 1999. Often amazed to learn how much I don't know about it.
User of Linux.
Programmer in C and Python and, sparingly, many others.
Supporter of xhtml. Detractor of html5 (almost solely for the lack of a version specification)
Tinkerer in PCB design and free-standing circuits, 3d rendering, video editing, and photography.
Musician of many wind and a couple string instruments.
Member for 5 years
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '18 at 2:05
- Vi and Vim 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 470 470 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Engineering 286 286 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 281 281 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 How can I clear word highlighting in the current document (e.g. such as after searching for a word)?
- 49 Re-indenting badly indented code
- 41 How to add indentation guides/lines
- 35 How do I change the current split's width and height?
- 33 Can I see the history of key presses in normal mode?
- 29 How to reverse the order of lines?
- 21 Does Ex mode have any practical use?
- View more network posts →