- Unix & Linux 112.1k 112.1k 2727 gold badges227227 silver badges330330 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Emacs 142 142 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 288 Remove all files/directories except for one file
- 223 redirecting to /dev/null
- 216 Finding all large file in /
- 196 Why is using a shell loop to process text considered bad practice?
- 186 Delete the last character of a string using string manipulation in shell script
- 141 Generate random numbers in specific range
- 122 Why does Vim indent pasted code wrongly?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 5 '15