question = toBe() || !toBe()
Member for 4 years, 9 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 15:41
- Vi and Vim♦ 33.6k 33.6k 1111 gold badges8585 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 227 227 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 181 181 44 bronze badges
- Code Review 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 What is the Vim8 package feature and how should I use it?
- 93 How to debug a mapping?
- 78 What is the Vim8 package feature and how should I use it?
- 67 How to debug a mapping?
- 66 Why is using arrow keys in normal mode considered bad practice?
- 54 How can I get a newer version of Vim on Ubuntu?
- 37 What is the select mode and when is it relevant to use it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
3 What makes a seemingly legit question off topic? Dec 12 '19
3 Should we do something about the [untagged] tag? May 27 '16