Still alive, still coding
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 616 616 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 438 438 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Open Source 395 395 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 207 207 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Why is pip, inside a virtualenv, writing to /usr/lib?
- 19 How do I view the "Screenshot: available via screen"?
- 16 How do I find number of vertical lines available in the terminal?
- 14 Do we need to follow the license for CA certs?
- 12 How can I send line number from Python traceback into vim?
- 12 How do you fold functions automatically?
- 10 What does a plain yield keyword do in Python?
- View more network posts →