Former moderator of https://codereview.stackexchange.com
I like to code and I do it a lot. I want to build software to save the planet. I code in many programming languages, I'm expert in a few. I'm code reviewer, unit tester, and driver of change. I get things done.
I make free Android apps such as Programming Quiz, websites such as bashoneliners.com, and other open source stuff. I wrote a book on Bazaar Version Control, and an article on shell tips & tricks for Linux Journal.
Stack Careers: https://stackoverflow.com/cv/janosgyerik
- Code Review 105.2k 105.2k 1313 gold badges139139 silver badges366366 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 104k 104k 1919 gold badges178178 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.3k 4.3k 1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 Display current date and time without punctuation
- 168 Does Git warn me if a shorthand commit ID can refer to 2 different commits?
- 168 Pass the output of previous command to next as an argument
- 167 Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- 163 Error "can't use subversion command line client : svn" when opening android project checked out from svn
- 146 How do I add all new files to SVN
- 141 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- View more network posts →