Former moderator of https://codereview.stackexchange.com
I like to code and I do it a lot. I want to build software to save the planet. I code in many programming languages, I'm expert in a few. I'm code reviewer, unit tester, and driver of change. I get things done.
I make free Android apps such as Programming Quiz, websites such as bashoneliners.com, and other open source stuff. I wrote a book on Bazaar Version Control, and an article on shell tips & tricks for Linux Journal.
Stack Careers: https://stackoverflow.com/cv/janosgyerik
- Stack Overflow 111.8k 111.8k 2323 gold badges200200 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Code Review 105.8k 105.8k 1414 gold badges144144 silver badges371371 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.6k 4.6k 2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 Pass the output of previous command to next as an argument
- 182 Display current date and time without punctuation
- 178 Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- 168 Error "can't use subversion command line client : svn" when opening android project checked out from svn
- 168 Does Git warn me if a shorthand commit ID can refer to 2 different commits?
- 153 How do I add all new files to SVN
- 145 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- View more network posts →