Former moderator of https://codereview.stackexchange.com
I like to code and I do it a lot. I want to build software to save the planet. I code in many programming languages, I'm expert in a few. I'm code reviewer, unit tester, and driver of change. I get things done.
I make free Android apps such as Programming Quiz, websites such as bashoneliners.com, and other open source stuff. I wrote a book on Bazaar Version Control, and an article on shell tips & tricks for Linux Journal.
Stack Careers: https://stackoverflow.com/cv/janosgyerik
- Code Review 104k 104k 1313 gold badges137137 silver badges360360 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 99.9k 99.9k 1818 gold badges164164 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.1k 4.1k 1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 Does Git warn me if a shorthand commit ID can refer to 2 different commits?
- 163 Display current date and time without punctuation
- 159 Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- 156 Error "can't use subversion command line client : svn" when opening android project checked out from svn
- 148 Pass the output of previous command to next as an argument
- 137 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- 135 How do I add all new files to SVN
- View more network posts →